Sana K intensive 2-Day Hair Course
Following areas are covered:
Basic Hair Styling
- How to prep Hair
- Products and tools used for styling
- How to section hair
- How to do a basic blow dry
- How to tie a Pony Tail
- How to style using a tong
- How to style hair using a GHD
- How to create pin curls
- How to set hair with standard rollers (and Heated rollers)
- How to create wavy hair
- How to backcomb
- How to create a Half Hair up do
- How to create a bridal bun in 3 different ways
- How to do a 3 stranded and a 4 stranded Plait
- How to do a Fish Tail Plait
- How to do a French Plait
- How to do a French Pleat / Vertical Roll
- How to do a Horizontal Roll
- How to do Barrel curls
- How to do a Basket weave
- How to create Afro hair from straight hair
An option of a portfolio shoot is available at an additional cost. This will consist of portfolio pictures using professional models which will be taken by a professional photographer and photographs chosen for portfolio will be enhanced using leading software packages
This is a One to One Course
Competence Level - Beginner
Course Fee, Duration, Location
£1500, 2 Day Course (10am to 5pm), HA20AP or Brussels
When is the next course?
Please request date
How to book?
Please use the Contact form or give us a call. Full payment is required to secure your place on the course.
Is this course also run in the evenings?
Most likely, just ask! If it is a 5-Day course in the day, then the evening version will be 10 evenings of 3 hours.
Who is this course aimed at?
For people who want to learn professional hair skills
What is included?
2 Days of Intensive Training in Hair by Sana Kermani of Sana K Makeup
Demo of all the looks so that you know what to re-create under supervision
Basic and advanced skills for Hair
All products and tools are provided for class use, you only need to bring yourself
All other items for an ongoing makeup or hair kit will be recommended to buy.
What are the Benefits?
Sana K Makeup and Hair students will receive a discount on further courses and shoots
Aftercare - you can liase with us even after the course and take advice
If you are booking a training course, full payment is needed to book your place on the course of your choice